ABBYY FlexiCapture is a highly accurate and scalable document imaging and data extraction software which automatically transforms documents of any structure, language and content into usable and accessible business-ready data.
Intelligent self-learning classification and state-of-the-art recognition technologies enable ABBYY FlexiCapture to replace error-prone manual processes with automatic document classification and processing.
Flexible and customizable, ABBYY FlexiCapture can handle the entire range of document processing scenarios and can be tailored to your company's workflows and regulations.
Take the data. Leave the paper.
ABBYY FlexiCapture is a powerful data capture and document processing solution that provides a single point of entry for automatic and accurate conversion of forms and documents into business-ready data.
FlexiCapture recognizes multiple languages and automates a variety of tasks, such as data entry, document separation and classification by type-providing the data you need, fast. Thanks to its up-to-date technology for document classification and data extraction, this software is easy to configure, use and maintain.
The state-of-the-art architecture of ABBYY FlexiCapture allows building solutions that meet a wide range of throughput needs—from cost-effective standalone systems for small-to- medium businesses and departments to highly scalable server-based solutions for medium sized and large businesses and government projects.
In addition, ABBYY FlexiCapture can be integrated with back-end systems and into specific business processes to improve overall efficiency and reduce costs.
Key benefits of invoice processing automation with ABBYY FlexiCapture:
- Speed up business processes by automating them and eliminating manual data entry
- Reduce implementation, pre-configuration and maintenance costs
- Rapid ROI and low total cost of ownership
- Easily expand to capture more types of documents all over the company
- Better transparency of the whole process
- Minimal errors rate due to three stages data validation
- More accurate and faster financial liability reports
- Improved financial compliance
- Ease of scaling to cope with peak loads
- Improved ability to claim early payment discounts
Invoice processing solution
Suppliers' invoices processing is a business process which almost all companies on market have to do. Meanwhile, only 4% of invoices are processed through EDI, (electronic data interchange) which means that 96% of all invoices are still received as paper or PDF documents. ABBYY FlexiCapture Invoice processing add-on is for quick, cost-effective and reliable paper invoices processing with seamless integration with any back-end information systems.
As found in recent studies, each supplier invoice processed manually costs companies between $20 and $90 to be processed and few companies realise the total cost of the business process.
These costs do not include the fact that a company can miss out on substantial payment term discounts by not meeting the required processing time frames, as the widely used manual processing can be very time consuming and causing data entry errors.
For example, if a company has to process 200 invoices per business week (10,400 invoices per annum) and each invoice processing cost is at least $20 then even 50% saving rate would allow to save at least $104,000 per annum without consideration of consequential benefits - time saving, data accuracy, etc.
All industries. All documents. All data.
- Healthcare (Patient records, medical prescription forms).
- Accounting (Invoices, purchase orders, payment slips).
- Human Resources (Job applications, personnel forms, curriculums).
- Banking and Finance (Deposit notes, credit application, contacts, mortgage documents, loan applications).
- Insurance (Insurance claim and benefit forms, policy agreements).
- Transportation ( Shipping documents, receipt notifications, bills of lading).
- Education (Voting ballots, student surveys, examinations).
- Government (Tax forms, contracts, voting ballots).
Standalone and Distributed installation
Depending on the needs of a particular project ABBYY FlexiCapture 10 can be installed in two configurations - Standalone and Distributed. Standalone Installation works as a desktop solution and is intended for small-to-medium projects
Distributed Installation includes a set of dedicated server components for data processing—with workload balancing to ensure maximum productivity and support of high-availability cluster to prevent system failure—and multiple client-operator stations for each step in the data capture process: set-up, administration, scanning, verification and monitoring. Additionally, organizations benefit from availability of easy-to-install scanning client and web-based verification. The Distributed installation is intended for large enterprise and government projects with more than about 5K pages to process per day, more than 3 processing people involved in the process.