The MYOB Advanced Release v 2017.1 that rolled out earlier this year was a major release that added new features and improvements to the MYOB Advanced system. These included:
- The addition of Approvals to Accounts Payable Documents and Expense Receipts
- Improved access to Contact Information on Opportunities form
- Enhancements to Accounts Receivable Parent-Child functionality
- Improvements to the management and configuration of Dashboards
- Addition of Pivot Table functionality
- Improved navigation from Generic Inquiry screens
- Addition of support for partial Receipts of Two-step Stock Transfers
- Enhanced integration with Power BI.
To find out more about any of these new features, or any other aspects of the MYOB Advanced Business functionality, contact the Helm Support team.