Leading ERP Solutions for businesses just like yours
Take your business from disconnect to connect
A fully integrated solution that facilitates real time collection and processing of your business operations, throughout the business, can provide the visibility of key information to your team in order to efficiently allow you to work smarter towards your goals.
The disconnected business
- Duplicate data entry
- Incorrect information
- Information not shared across departments
- Multiple software products to learn and update, etc.
- Increasing maintenance cost for outdated systems.
The connected business
- Instant update across all systems
- Single version of the truth
- Improved productivity of users
- Fewer systems to maintain
- Mobile workforce.
Integrate, expand and connect your business functionality
Businesses suited to ERP Solutions are those requiring access to an expansive range of functionality including:
- Large numbers of users in multiple locations
- Handling of large volumes of transactions
- Advanced inventory management across multiple locations
- The accurate handling and costing of imported goods
- Foreign currency management
- Facilitation of “style, size and colour” stock variants
- Those that require the assembly of goods
- Integrated CRM
- High visibility of business performance through customised management reports and dashboards
- Detailed management and tracking of Jobs and Projects
- General ledger based cost centre reporting.
MYOB ERP SOLUTIONS
MYOB Advanced Business
A comprehensive cloud-based ERP Solution suited for growing and larger businesses, using the latest in cloud technology to deliver a comprehensive and powerful range of integrated functionality.
A customisable and scalable platform delivering end-to-end business management MYOB Advanced Business typifies the work anywhere, anytime dynamic.
Available in five editions it delivers excellent value through its straightforward monthly pricing.
MYOB Exo Business
An on-premise solution operating on an ‘open' MS SQL database platform that provides high performance and great flexibility. Customisations to the database/application and integration to other business applications means we can ‘tailor' solutions to meet specific requirements.
The modular format of MYOB Exo Business provides a breadth of functionality as and when users require it.
MYOB Exo Business will grow and adapt with your business providing you with a solid platform well into the future.
ADD ON PRODUCTS FOR MYOB'S ERP SOLUTIONS
Need more functions? We can advise on the best suited from a broad range of applications that integrate seamlessly with MYOB ERP Solutions. Of the many add-on products available, our favourite applications include:
Fetch is a flexible solution that facilitates the fast and accurate capture of documents such as accounts payable invoices that are then posted into your financial system or other application.
Forecast 5 is a NZ developed forecasting and budgeting application, complete with integrated financial reports allowing you to save time as you update your forecasts with actual data.
A unique cloud-based application that uses the data contained in the MYOB ERP system to facilitate intuitive decision making for your inventory management including:
- Minimising stock-outs
- Reducing excess stock
- Planning, forecasting and placing your inventory orders
- Delivers significant ROI.
Mobile warehouse management
A mobile warehouse management solution to add efficiency to warehouse operations. Digital tasks completed via mobile devices making for time efficiencies, improved accuracy, significant ROIs
- Picking and despatch
- Inwards goods receipting
- Stock takes.
A MYOB Exo integrated cloud-based job management solution that meets the requirements of both office and field-based staff:
- Job scheduling
- Field service management
- Recurring maintenance
- Time recording
- GPS tracking
- OHS and compliance.
Fully understanding our business needs
"The Helm team identified and fully understood our unique business complexities and tailored a solution that addressed these needs."
Nicki Bower, Elephant Hill Estate & Winery Ltd