In the first half of the year MYOB released two new versions of the MYOB Exo Business application: v2018.1 in March 2018 and v2018.2 in May 2018.
These releases include the following new features and more:
- Ongoing interface updates and enhancements to usability and performance
- Unallocated Credits in the Creditors Payment Processor to limit risk of over payment to suppliers
- New Stock Movements window, which includes the ability to import stock movements into the system in bulk
- Several standard reports have been modified or re-written in this release to take advantage of new report writer features added during v2017
- Also there is a hidden gem quietly released a few versions back which users might not be aware of - ability to copy and paste into Purchase Order lines, (noting that you have to right click in the grid, not in the header).