Helm partnered with SmartFreight at the end of April to provide a Demo on the capabilities of this clever shipping tool. If you missed out on this webinar, or wish to revisit some of the content we have included the link for you HERE.
Below are just some of the NZ Freight providers that are integrated to SmartFreight:
- NZ Couriers
- Fastway Couriers/ Aramex
- PBT Couriers
- Post Haste
With SmartFreight, you won’t pay for what you don’t use - as SmartFreight is made up of Modules. You can select the modules that apply to your business. Modules include (but are not limited to);
- Single and Group Shipment Cost Estimator = allows you to give a customer cost of shipment to different destinations
- Shipment Optimisation by Cost and Delivery Time (when available) = Allows you to select your least cost carrier
- Despatch Notification Email = At the time of manifesting an email is sent to your receiver stating the carrier used, con note number and a link to the carriers website to track and trace their freight
- Tracker Website = Allows you to see the tracking events of the freight you sent out to customers
- Transport Provider DIFOT Functionality = Allows you to run true DIFOT (delivered in full on time) reports on your carriers
- Dangerous Goods Labelling and Documentation Production = Create printed DG labels and create DG Shipping Declaration Papers
- Shipment Cost Recovery = Allows you to mark-up carrier rates by either a dollar value or percentage
- Transport Provider Invoice Reconciliation = Allows you to reconcile all carriers invoices, picking up any discrepancies, duplications etc.
If you have any questions about SmartFreight, its capabilities, or how it integrates into your existing systems, please do not hesitate to contact us.