Part of MYOB’s commitment to continuous improvement includes the ongoing regular release of new versions of Exo. The latest Exo Release is 2021.2 and includes the following new features:
- Sales Order Extra Fields visibility based on Order Type (Quote, Order etc)
- Custom Extra field capability added to Inwards Goods, Opportunity History Notes and Stock Location Information screens
- Business Alerts now available on Inwards Goods
- Ability to hide tabs on Contacts, Debtors, Creditors, GL, Stock and Serviceable Unit maintenance screens based on user profiles
- User profiles to control Job Costing right-click options
- Editing History Notes on processed Sales Orders
- Performance enhancements to allocations and inward goods receipting
For sites who are currently operating Exo versions later than 2019.2, upgrading to the latest release will be pretty straight forward and we encourage you to do so in order to keep your system up to date with MYOB’s latest features and security updates and as being on the latest release makes supporting your system a lot easier for our Support team.
Contact Helm's Support team to arrange for the update to be applied to your system.
Enhancing Exo API security
MYOB’s commitment to continuous improvements of security has meant that MYOB have scheduled the disablement of older versions of the Exo API. Exo will exclusively use version 1.2 of the TTLS Encryption protocol from the 26th of November 2021. Those customers requiring an API update have been contacted directly by the Helm Support team.
If you have any questions about this Security update – contact the Helm team today.